Saturday, August 4, 2012

Celebrating My Birthday With a Freebie and a Sale!

I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks, so I decided to celebrate my birthday for the entire month of August!  I'll be bringing you freebies, contests, and a month-long sale at my store at Scraps N Pieces!   So let's get right to the details.

If you're anything like me, you have scrapped dozens and dozens of pages of other people's birthdays - kids, spouses, significant others, parents, grandparents.  The only person you have no birthday pages for is yourself.  At least, that's how it is in my situation.  So in honor of my birthday, I'm creating a kit called It's My Party.  It's a birthday kit meant for us.  It's whimsical, bright, and fun, but not childish.  The full kit won't be released until August 27, but I have a coordinating Sampler Pack you can download for free right now!  Best of all, if you create a page with the sampler pack and upload to either my gallery at Scraps N Pieces or to my Facebook page, I'll send you a coupon for 50% off the full kit!



There's no need to wait for the end of August to pick up one of my kits, though.  As I said, my entire store is on sale.  Since I'm turning 29 (again!), my entire store with the exception of August Bits N Pieces, is on sale for 29% off through the end of August.


So, grab the freebie, pick up a new kit or two, and don't forget to post your work on my SNP gallery or Facebook page.  Now go make and keep some memories!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your talent and your It's My Party freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing ....love it

    ReplyDelete