Thursday, November 1, 2012

Featured Designer at Scraps-N-Pieces!

I am so excited to be the featured designer from November 1 through November 15 at Scraps-N-Pieces!  What does this mean for you?  It means challenges, freebies, and a SALE!


For my featured designer kit, I was inspired by my nine-year-old son, who is spunky, feisty, and energetic!  The kit is appropriately named Got Spunk?.


The kit is free with any $10 purchase from the Scraps-N-Pieces store, or it can be purchased separately.  I also have two coordinating packs that go with it.



Both kits are part of my 50% off featured designer sale through November 15.  They are a real bargain!  So head on over to Scraps-N-Pieces.  Have some fun, participate in some challenges, pick up some new kits, and make and scrap some memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment