Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Facebook Freebie and a Fan Blinkie!

To celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day, I have updated my Facebook page with a new fan freebie!  It's a really fun set of plastic coated wire flowers.  They're versatile, customizable, and will add a great touch to all your pages.


I also, at long last, have a fan blinkie to share with you.  You can snag it from the right column of my blog page.  Add it to your forum signatures.  If I see you wearing it in the forums, you just might find yourself on the receiving end of a RAK!

Finally, don't forget that I'm the featured designer over at Scraps-N-Pieces through November 15.  Join me for challenges, freebies, and fun!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Watch my Facebook page and the Scraps-N-Pieces forums tomorrow for more DSD weekend giveaways from me!  Until then, keep making and scrapping those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment